We are now very proud to be able to offer a Great Big BBQ option for your event.
As with all our catered event packages we start with our highly trained chef and 2 hours of cooking/ service time, we serve on eco friendly disposable plates, forks, napkins and a selection of condiments as standard.
Also as with our Hog packages you can add salads and sides as you like.
BBQ Grill Options
Gas Powered: This is our Standard option, a very quick set up and close down option, flat grill attached to a propane tank, cooking temperature is reached almost straight away which means quick cooking for a fast turnaround, probably best for evening events and getting lots of people fed quickly.
Wood/Coal Burning: this option takes a little longer to set up and close down, getting the best burn for cooking is well worth the wait however, as the wood allows a better variation of slow-cooking and flame-grilled with a fuller grill flavour, this is a great luxurious option for longer day events. Additional Fee of £50
We aim to give our clients the most choice possible to create the perfect bespoke events menu. With that in mind however we have put together a number of packages to get you started, our packages all include rolls, cheese, pickles, lettuce and caramelised onion as well as our usual selection of condiments.
- Bronze Package; 6oz Plus any other 2 Classic items. £8.50 per guest
- Silver Package; Same as Bronze plus 1 Special or 1 Fish item. £10.00 per guest
- Gold Package; Same as Bronze plus 1 Premium or 1 Low &Slow item. £13.00 per guest
- Platinum Package; 6oz Burger, 1 Special, 1 Premium, 1 Low & Slow. £15.00 per guest
- Bespoke Menu; Any items you like all charged per portion.